Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Dream Job


What is Your Dream Job and Why?

My dream job seems to change at least every week, but one thing in the past year has always stuck. I discovered the Rooster Teeth Youtube channel and every video I watch only makes me want to be a part of that family. I use the term family because everyone there seems to get along and have a really great relationship. To be surrounded by such creative, nice and simply amazing people makes working there really appealing to me. Coworkers could very easily make your job better or make it hell.

There are also a lot of travel opportunities there. They attend conventions all around the world and if you know me then you know I want to see the world. But then again, most people do right?

All that being said, I am not sure that I will ever really pursue a job there. I'm not sure if I'd enjoy the type of work they do. I've never had the chance to dabble in any of the things they make.

The Rooster Teeth Youtube Channel - (X) and website (X)

I have plenty of other jobs that I would love to do. I've always thought being a photographer, a dog behaviorist, actress, vet, artist, singer, marine biologist, alternative model, wildlife rehabilitator, animal cruelty investigator, and so much more would be really cool. I feel like picking one thing is going to be tough. I want to experience anything and everything. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the future holds for me :)


Next Post: What are 5 Passions You Have?

Blog 1 - 20 Facts (X)
Blog 2 - 3 Fears (X)
Blog 3 - Describe Your Relationship With Your Parents (X)
Blog 4 - 10 Things I Would Tell My 16 Year-Old Self (X)
Blog 5 - 5 Things That Make Me Most Happy Right Now (X)
Blog 6 - What Is The Hardest Thing You've Experienced? (X)






No comments:

Post a Comment