Monday, July 1, 2013

20 Facts

My sister, Nikki, is apparently doing another 30 day challenge on her blog, so I decided why not do it too! I'll probably quit in a few days, but oh well!

Day 1 - List 20 random facts about you

1. My sister calls me Fishman due to a typo I made a year or so ago. Instead of saying 'I thought it was a man with a fish' I said, "I thought I was a man with a fish". Unfortunately the nickname Fishman stuck.

2. If I could have any job in the world I'd either be an actress or an alternative model.

3. I have generalized anxiety disorder, separation anxiety, agoraphobia, and major depression. I'm not entirely convinced that I don't have other disorders as well.

4. Growing up I never really had any friends and it used to bother me. Now I prefer the solitude.

5. I am currently saving my money so I'll be able to go to Ireland in 2-3 years.

6. One time I didn't leave my house for around 3 months.

7. I have a love hate relationship with snakes.

8. While it seems most girls/boys my age (17) want to have a relationship, I could care less.

9. I am truly fascinated by paranormal things. I am not sure if I believe in ghosts/demons etc. but I want to.

10. I wish I had the power to change the world I live in. I love the idea of living in a world like Supernatural. For those of you who don't know Supernatural is a tv show.

11. If I'm not the best at something I enjoy doing, I feel as though I'm terrible at it. Even if people tell me otherwise.

12. I spend a lot of time indoors, but my favorite place to be is outside exploring new places.

13. Some people consider me dying my hair colors such as blue or red as crazy, but I'd like to take it a step further and shave half my head or have dreadlocks.

14. I only have my ears pierced, but there are 7 other piercings I want.

15. I want to cover nearly my whole body in tattoos.

16. I like to consider myself a closed book, but in reality, I'd spill my heart out to anyone willing to listen.

17. I would like to learn how to be a taxidermist.

18. One day I might have pointed ears and fangs.

19. Watching fish swim is very relaxing to me.

20. I would love to partake in some extreme sports, like skydiving, bungee jumping etc


No comments:

Post a Comment