Day 4 - List 10 Things You Would Tell Your 16-Year-Old Self
- Don't give up hope that you'll find help for you anxiety and depression.
- Stop watching so much T.V.
- PLEASE start painting and drawing again.
- Also PLEASE start reading again.
- Even if most days you don't feel like getting up, showering and putting on makeup might boost your mood.
- Pets are lovely things but honestly you don't need any more.
- Try your best not to get upset with the people who don't understand what you're going through. They just want to help.
- Thinking about your ex-boyfriend is a waste of time. Don't bother.
- Go outside and walk or even just sit. Too much time inside is unhealthy.
- You're beautiful, even though you don't think so most of the time.
Next post: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
Blog 1 - 20 Facts (X)
Blog 2 - 3 Fears (X)
Blog 3 - Describe Your Relationship With Your Parents (X)