Monday, July 23, 2012

Goodbye's are Always the Hardest

Most people that know me at least a little know that social interaction isn't a big part of my life, but over the past 7 or so months I've become attached to the extra person I got to spend my days with. Someone other than just my parents. Someone to do stuff with, a friend. The time we have together has now come to an end and dealing with this is almost impossible.
It's hard to breathe through the lump in my throat. The next few days will be... interesting. She's not even gone and I don't feel like eating.. moving.. doing anything but sleeping. Now normally I would just say this is because I'm tired, but I know this time I won't wake up with the energy to face the day and my anxiety, I know I will be reduced to the lifeless zombie I used to be. I cannot fathom how I survived day to day without giving into my inner demons. I wish I didn't have to go back to that.
However that's life.. my life at least and until I can find a little bit of hope and light again, I will merely exist, locked in a battle with my own mind.
So hopefully this got across how rough things are for me right now, and well if it didn't oh well.. To my friends online I'll be back when I can be.


OH AND TO KITTY

Thanks for bringing a little light to the darkness. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment