Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 6- Pet(s) I'd Like to Have

I made it pets instead of just pet. There's too many animals I'd like to own.

First of all I'd LOVE to have a horse or two. I really enjoy riding and would like to be able to whenever I want. I would also like to get to know more about the care of horses and their behavior.

Second, a chinchilla. When I was younger I saw them in a pet store and wanted one, but my parents would never let me get one. 



Third, a sugar glider. They are insanely cute and not a lot of people have them. 




Fourth, a couple types of bird. A Sun Conure or a Macaw. Again I've always wanted one, but my parents always said no. That and they're expensive.


Fifth, a guinea pig! My friend had one and they're so interesting. The sounds they make are so cool. I love when they purr.



Now if it were safe to have any type of animal I'd most definitely want a tiger! They're gorgeous.



There's many, many more, but I think I'll stop here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment