Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 4- Perfect Date

I only have a few. I've never been one to have a lot of friends. 3/4 of them are online. It sucks to have them so far away, but completely worth it. I know I can count on them.

So in no particular order...

David.. One of my best friends but also my boyfriend. He's completely amazing. Always making me laugh and always there for me. It still surprises me that even though I have a million and one problems he's still with me. I'd hate to lose him. And since he's probably gonna read this.. I just wanna say thank you so much and I love you :3


Kitty (Nikki)....

















First of all.. She's awful weird.... We have our moments where we fight like all siblings do, honestly it'd be strange if we didn't fight. I feel like we've become so much closer over the last few months and I love it. I'm not going to like it when she moves back to Utah. She gives me something to do with my usually boring days. And since I'm sure she's reading this I just wanna say.... Emo4evahot, toytle, BUUURRRRITOOO, and HI BABY! ;) ... PS you fail at mario kart :)

Anna... This is a new friendship but i couldn't imagine her not being my friend. I feel like I can trust her with anything, I don't trust people usually so it's great to be able to talk to her. Also she makes me feel like I'm not so alone with my problems. It's been amazing having someone who understands what I'm going through. <3

Otto.. What to say here.. haha. He's absolutely hilarious and like all my other friends I know I can always talk to him if I need to vent or whatever. Overall we've had a very interesting relationship. That's all I'm going to really say at this point :P

No comments:

Post a Comment